CHOOSING A DRIVING SCHOOL
The most important factor is not the price. It's ALL about
the quality of the instructor.
Our commitment to parents is to provide your child with an
instructor who has the ability to positively establish a foundation
of visual skills, an attitude towards risk and the driving
knowledge that will help your child to become a safe and smart
We do this by going above and beyond DMV requirements for
licensing instructors by:
- Hiring only credentialed schoolteachers with college
degrees or law enforcement professionals (The DMV
requires only a high school education).
- Hiring mature instructors with a minimum age of
30 (The DMV only requires age 21).
- Rigorous instructors training both in and out of
the car, far exceeding the DMV requirement for licensing
(The DMV requires only 40 class and 20 car hours).
- Providing mandated Continuing Education for instructors
on a regular basis (The DMV requires 0 hours)
- Actively participating in State and National Professional
Driving Associations to be on the cutting edge of driving
instruction (The DMV does not require Professional